Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Invalid Version 3 Texture Pack ETA?

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Morgan, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was an ETA for making the texture pack in the new format for 1.11? I haven't been able to update to the newer snapshots since the old version 2 pack doesn't work anymore.
  2. Valsis

Valsis Lead Fanver Developer Staff Member

Hello there @Morgan

The first snapshot was only released 1 to 2 days ago, meaning there's not even an official release for the 1.11 update yet.

I already made a list of things that I have to do however work and real life has been beating me up pretty hard lately so, there's a high chance this update will take a bit longer to come out.

Not forgetting the fact the dev. team is incredibly small (not even joking) that makes the development of the pack even harder. Adding real life on top of that, we can only do so much with the little to no time we have left.

The pack will come out when it's done. If needed we will release an alpha version (subjected to bugs so, be warned), a beta version (a refined alpha version) and then the final version.

Please do not take my words for granted on the alpha/beta/final packs as I do not know how the development of this update will go through. Give us time to work on it ;)

Best regards,