Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

In Progress The chisles & bits mod looks pink/black :-(

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RinusC, Feb 18, 2017.

1. RinusC

RinusC New Member

Hi there

First I will tell you that I just love your texturepacks :) !

Pt. I play FTB Direwolf20 and i use your Soartex fanver modded universal for 1.10.x and also the one for 1.7.x. to get modds like forestry to look good and everything has been just fine. Especially the things I have created with the modd Chisels & Bits by Algorithmx2 looked really good.

But after the modd "Chisel by tterrag1098 " was updated yesterday. All the non-vanilla blocks becomes pink/black when I try to use the chisels & bits modd and the things I have created before the update looks bad too.
    I have tryed to play without texturepack and then the two modds cooperates fine, but to play with out texturepack makes my stomach turn :p

Could you fix this issue?

Yours faithfully

RinusC
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  2. Shoeboxam

Shoeboxam Administrator/ Invictus Staff Member

When was the last time you updated your resource pack? We released updates to the packs recently that fixed all known issues with models.

To be sure, I just downloaded Forever Stranded and the Chisels and Bits modpack and checked them against the latest versions of Fanver universal for 1.10, Fanver vanilla, and Invictus vanilla. I cannot reproduce this issue on the current versions. Please let me know if updating your pack fixes the problem! If the problem persists, I'd like to know more information.