Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

In Progress Soartex for MCPE

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Allan, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Allan

Allan New Member

Hi I will like to know if the PE of Soartex have been cancelled or if not whats its eta. I know you guys have a life too and most of the time your occupied but since there havent been news about Soaftex for MCPE I wanted to ask.

Merry Christmas!
  2. Valsis

Valsis Graphic Designer / Fanver Developer Staff Member

Hello there Allan,

A Ported Edition was never a priority considering we only have 2 active members updating the vanilla pack when there's time to do so.
    However we do plan on having one, when? Honestly, only time will tell and, with this, I cannot give you an eta on the project as I don't want to set false hopes for it.

In the meantime, if you play Minecraft on PC, the Soartex Fanver pack for 1.11 was released today as a Christmas gift from the team to everyone :)

Best regards and Merry Christmas,
  3. Shoeboxam

Shoeboxam Administrator/ Invictus Staff Member

I'm currently developing an MCPE edition for Invictus. I'll have, at the very minimum, a beta version out sometime this week.

If you're interested in doing some testing, just let me know.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 26, 2016 ---
    An update to this, I came to the point in the MCPE version where I needed to disable block rotations. Since there isn't a way to edit block models, I cannot disable rotations on grass, which is fundamental. Once MCPE is updated to support block models, I'll complete my port. Until then, MCPE is not capable of supporting Soartex.
  4. Allan

Allan New Member

Ohh thats awesome and at the same time sad, hopefully MCPE will support block models in one of their upcoming updares. Btw sorry for the extremly late reply and thanks for your work and dedication.
  5. OfficialCQZ

OfficialCQZ New Member

If you guys need help in block models, you can specify an edited "blocks.json" in the resource pack, along with the "pack_manifest.json" file.