Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Screenshots Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Screenshots / Videos' started by Schyken, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Schyken

Schyken New Member

SCREENSHOTS!
    I've developed my first set of planned screenies with Soartex Fanver!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Valsis likes this.
  2. Valsis

Valsis Lead Fanver Developer Staff Member

Hello there @Schyken

Bring all the screenshots! I've been looking for help regarding gathering screenshots for a Texture Pack Showcase and it has been difficult getting said help lately.

Feel free to update this same thread as this one will be dedicated to your work!

If you happen to use Shaders, please continue to do so as I really like the feel of the pack while using Shaders cause, honestly, as of right now, there's more people using shaders than those who aren't. Yet if you can get 2 screenshots of the same "frame" one with shaders and one without, like that I can make a montage to show how it looks with and without shaders!

Welcome to the family and I can't wait to see those screenies!

Best regards,
    Schyken likes this.
  3. Schyken

Schyken New Member

Awesome! I had set my current rendering image a bit too high (18000 samples) so it's a three day render.. RIP. But I'm still working on others as it goes by. Shaders! Yes! I'll definitely show some w/shader w/o shader images!
    Valsis likes this.
  4. Schyken

Schyken New Member

[updated]
  5. Valsis

I believe something is missing here haha!

Best regards,
    Schyken likes this.
  6. Schyken

Schyken New Member

@Valsis Yeah, I wasn't sure how to update the thread in a way that would notify people who are watching the thread and whatnot.
  7. Valsis

People will visit the thread when there's a bucket of lava on display. No worries ;)

The screenshots you're uploading seem to be broken. To make it easier, make sure you upload them on imgur and post the album link.

Best regards,
    Schyken likes this.
  8. Schyken

Schyken New Member

Oh I see! Thank you so much!
  9. Schyken

Schyken New Member

Good news! The links have been fixed! @Valsis did I do it right?
  10. Valsis

If I had to pick one out of all of them, the last one is the winner! :D

Have you ever checked out our Resource Pack slideshow on Planet Minecraft? if not, here's the link so you can see it! They were taken by me and something you can notice right away is that, none of them, besides the last one, were taken facing forward something. They were all taken in an angle to give different perspectives and catch different things/elements in the same field of view.

Keep bringing up more screenies! We like it!

Best regards,
    Schyken likes this.
  11. Schyken

Schyken New Member

@Valsis They're lovely screenshots! I can see why they made it to the showcase! I'll keep working on it! Thank you for the advice!
    Valsis likes this.
  12. Schyken

Schyken New Member

@Valsis I've done a thing! What do you think? [​IMG]
    Valsis likes this.