Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Resolved Question: How to fix a texture issue with optifine.

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Kaisoul, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Kaisoul

Kaisoul New Member

I have a few mods installed that add custom walls. (quark, botania, and i think also blood magic)
    the walls with out the resourse pack show there textures. With the resource pack the objects show the black/purple missing textures.

Is there a file in the resource pack i need to edit or remove in order for the default wall textures of these mods to show?

Only graphic mod i have installed is Optifine so i figure its a conflict with optifine and the resource pack. Just trying to fix it so my GF is happy again.
  2. Valsis

Valsis Lead Fanver Developer Staff Member

Hey there @Kaisoul and welcome to the forum!

Have you tried to use the Resource Pack without Optifine installed?

I ask this because, if the Pack works fine without Optifine, that's a clear sign the issue does not reside in our Pack but in the Mod itself, meaning we cannot do anything about it and you'll have to report the issue in the Optifine thread itself.

With this, I have to ask you to try to play with our Pack without Optifine and report back. I'll try my best to assist you. :)

Best regards,
  3. Kaisoul

Kaisoul New Member

just disabled optifine tried to see if the textures would show for the wall in quark/botania and they both show missing textures.

Looks like some how it's the resource pack that is the cause and optifine is innocent for once o_O
  4. Valsis

Valsis Lead Fanver Developer Staff Member

I'll have to pass this to the modded team as I do not troubleshoot nor work for the modded side of Soartex Fanver so, I'm hoping they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
  5. artdude543

artdude543 Lead Administrator / Mad Modder Staff Member