Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Resolved Quarry with invisible drill

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BlindPenguin, Dec 8, 2016.

1. BlindPenguin

BlindPenguin New Member

Hi,

i just downloaded the most recent build. Apparently the Quarry doesn't come with a drill. I tried both Universal and Technic. Also Fanver vs Invictus (personally i like Invictus more).

Tekkit 1.6.9g
    Minecraft version 1.6.4

It comes with BuildCraft 4.2.2

Attached Files:

2. artdude543

artdude543 Lead Administrator / Mad Modder Staff Member

Our Buildcraft support for Minecraft 1.6.4 was patchy. Unfortunately we are now working on 1.7.x / 1.11.x and 1.6.x has been deprecated. So no more updates will be coming to that version. Unless someone from the community makes a fix and sends it over to us then we can add it in.
  3. BlindPenguin

BlindPenguin New Member

I see. Looks like they didn't do any update on the Tekkit build for a long time. Well, then i'll try some other mod packs. Thank you. :)
  4. Shoeboxam

Shoeboxam Administrator/ Invictus Staff Member

Just as an addendum, mod support from back in 1.6.4 is going to be about 3 years behind the current releases. But we do release updates for them when changes are submitted. I even merged in some Better than Wolves textures for 1.5.x recently.
  5. BlindPenguin

BlindPenguin New Member

I found Tekkit Legends and it looks like it still is in active development. It uses Minecraft 1.7.10 and there most of the textures work just fine. At least no invisible things there. I'm happy now. :D