Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

My Resource pack wont come up in "Available Resource Packs"

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by TheBrookster_, May 7, 2017.

1. TheBrookster_

TheBrookster_ New Member

Can someone help me get my Resource pack to be available in the "Available Resource packs". I downloaded Shader and main for Invictus and i cant use my resource pack.
  2. Shoeboxam

Shoeboxam Administrator/ Invictus Staff Member

Have you placed the resource pack file into the .minecraft/resourcepacks folder? This can be an easy step to miss. This folder can easily be accessed from the menu option on the bottom left corner of the "Select Resource Packs" menu.

If the resource pack is appearing in the "Available Resource Packs" menu, but is red and says it is outdated, make sure you are downloading the correct version of Invictus for your minecraft version.

If neither of these suggestions fix your problem, I'm going to need some more information. Which version of Minecraft do you have? What version of Invictus do you have? Is the pack appearing in the resource packs menu? If it is appearing, then why can't you use it?
  3. TheBrookster_

TheBrookster_ New Member

I have 1.11.2 in Minecraft, i can change it to 1.11 but might not make a difference. I downloaded the v4.1 Invictus "Pack version". The Resource pack is not appearing in the Resource pack menu. I have put the resource pack file into the .minecraft/resourcepacks folder, I don't know if its just a bug, or something else.

Thanks for replying btw! ;)
  4. Shoeboxam

Shoeboxam Administrator/ Invictus Staff Member

Hmm, I went ahead and downloaded the last few versions of the pack to check. Once I copied the .zip files over to my resourcepacks folder, they all appeared in the "Select Resource Packs" menu. Are you having this same issue with other resource packs?

Another thought, do you have more than one version of Minecraft? For example, do you have other Minecraft launchers installed on your computer like Feed the Beast, Curse or ATLauncher?
  5. TheBrookster_

TheBrookster_ New Member

Well, i didn't install any other resource packs besides Invictus and Fanver... I don't have any other Minecraft launchers because i thought Feed The Beast was an Adventure map and i have never heard of the others.
  6. PsychoticOne13

PsychoticOne13 New Member

I had the same problem with the new Fanver_Modded_Universal.zip file version 1.0 for 1.10.x. I think the file is corrupted or something because i deleted it and redownloaded it a few times and every time the file wouldn't open as an archive and didn't show up in the resource pack list when i put it in the correct folder.