Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Mod Information Panel/Requests

Discussion in 'Modded Support' started by Shoeboxam, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valsis

Valsis Lead Fanver Developer Staff Member

2. Brandt

Brandt New Member

Yes you are correct but the mod was abandoned a while back and the texture pack project was canceled they recently revived it and now its 1.5.2
  3. Valsis

I believe @gjr888 would be glad to know that and to continue the mod! :)
    gjr888 likes this.
  4. Brandt

Brandt New Member

Ok thanks :)
  5. Remo

Remo New Member

6. Dhs92

Dhs92 New Member

7. Brandt

Brandt New Member

that would be great, but what do you mean by leave 1.6.2
  8. Vegar V

Vegar V New Member

Any plans for this mod? :)
  9. Valsis

As far as I know, we don't have plans for that mod so far, but, if you would like to contribute with your textures for our pack feel free to give it a shot ;)
  10. ddloads

ddloads New Member

11. Remo

Remo New Member

12. Remo

Remo New Member

13. Valsis

I'm sorry if I'm going to sound rude however that's not my intention in the first place but, basicly demanding/begging for us to create textures for other mods it's not the way to do it.

Why do I say that you're begging/demanding?
    Because you made two posts refering the same thing, for us to make the texture. I'm going to assume that you didn't think that we're trying to keep up with all the work we have right now in finishing other mods.

We love the fact that our fans want us to be the best pack but, I believe that all we ask is patience and for our fans to give us time to do our work.

Jumping in the forum and say "make this texture" makes us, well me at least, feel that people have no idea how hard working it is to keep up with all the the things happening.

Again, all we ask is time and, with said time, things will get done however, we cannot promise that all the mods requested here will be done.

I hope you understand.
    GoldBattle likes this.
  14. Dhs92

Dhs92 New Member

15. Free_Byrd

Free_Byrd New Member

Can someone update the Bibliocraft support please? :)

P.S. I love how involved you all are with the fans of the pack.
  16. OSsian

OSsian Well-Known Member

17. krwminer

krwminer Well-Known Member

I know you guys are plastered with requests and are working hard to keep up with the latest MC 1.7 release textures, so I kinda feel bad requesting this... (But I love using your texture pack and I need to at least ask.)

There are two mods I would like to request you have a look at and consider for texturing:

The Lord of Rings mod by Mevans:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ing-middle-earth-to-minecraft-public-beta-83/

The Mists of RioV mod by sheenrox82:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...of-riov-v196-now-using-forge-biomedictionary/
  18. 94miner

94miner Moderator

19. Sophiejessie

Sophiejessie New Member

Amazing work! You have a great amount of fashion and detail, and I will download it as soon as possible!
  20. iobiarg

iobiarg New Member

Any chance you could make the texture pack for the mod "traincraft". Its the only one I still need. Kisses
  21. Bryan Wenc

Bryan Wenc Well-Known Member

I may have just been blind when I looked through this posting but has anyone asked about Galacticraft? We just recently decided to add it when we restart our server and since I love this texture pack, and most of our users also use it, I was hoping we could get you to add it. Let me know! :)
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  22. Joebobcedar

Joebobcedar Well-Known Member

Ive Got a Mod I really like.
    But the NPC's are in need of this gorup's Special Touch.
    I was so pleased to find the soartex goup and all the tallent here.
    Replacing the dead eyed character skins was awesome.
    I've reworked a few of the NPC's using the character model in the soartex 1.5.2 texture pack.
    PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED !!!
    No one else has a model HALF as good as the original soartex model as found in the 1.5.2 pack.
    I would be deeply greatful if the group could expand AND improve on what I have done.
    The Minecraft Comes Alive mod could use a tecture "skin" pack.
    Here are a couple somewhat crude NPC's I have worked on.
    2013-11-10_00.01.37.png 2013-11-10_00.02.20.png 2013-11-10_00.02.54.png 2013-11-10_00.02.57.png
  23. ArtBleed

ArtBleed Well-Known Member

Hi all. First of all I would like to say I Love this texture pack so much. And I was excited to find out it could be extended to many of the mods I use. I was wondering if I could request more than one mod? If that is possible I would like to request the backpacks mod and Usefulfood. Thanks so much to this community for making all my other mods as lovely as my main world. Cheers.
  24. Minersman111111

Minersman111111 New Member

Could someone do a Big Dig official? Most of the textures already exist, i just want to know if there is a full "all modded textures" or an official.
  25. JoeB

JoeB New Member

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  26. AnniShadownight

AnniShadownight New Member

The link to individually add 1.6 mod textures is broken as well as my computer can't make mods with either of the Texture Patchers. What should I do?
    (Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thing)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.