Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Jammy Furniture

Discussion in 'Modded Support' started by thekazador, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Adam92

Adam92 Well-Known Member

I attempted a fix for the blinds, it's not exactly perfect but I like how it turned out. The actual .png looks kind of odd but in game it does actually work. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

TyanColte likes this.
  2. TyanColte

TyanColte New Member

I thought the whole point of soartex is Smooth and clean? would just plain white be smooth and clean?

I plan on fixing the items in the fridge, as soon as i can downscale the 64x64 items from the items.png to 16x16 without losing too much quality.
  3. GoldBattle

GoldBattle Administrator Staff Member

Yes it is the goal but, there is still a concept of almost shading and adding dynamics to the bock instead of just being fully white. Just a small noise render turned down to maybe 3% just makes it less of a bright white to a slight hint of white and slight white. Just an opinion! Keep up the great work!
  4. LMB10

LMB10 Well-Known Member

If I can find them, I did texture up a fridge and fixed up the washing machine a while ago to have more of a texture than just plain white.
  5. TyanColte

TyanColte New Member

I can modify the texture, i just havn't had the time here lately. Once I get some more time, i'll be able to finish it pretty easily. Hopefully I can keep helping out and making good on the Soartex name. By the way, did you guys know that this was my first big texture project? So i'm still kind of learning. So far it's been a great learning experience. I've always liked to dabble in photoshop but never really had a reason to use it until now. Thanks for making me feel welcome here.
    Shoeboxam likes this.
  6. violetkitty87

violetkitty87 New Member

Your link doesn't work anymore
  7. Shikari13

Shikari13 New Member

Missing Texture

Attached Files:

Andy2k and Shoeboxam like this.
  8. Shikari13

Shikari13 New Member

Missing texture

Attached Files:

Andy2k and Shoeboxam like this.
  9. limera1n

limera1n Member

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j3ajwzycyiua23z/textures.zip

If you want to apply textures - go to .minecraft\mods\1.6.2_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.5\assets\jammyfurniture and paste the "textures" folder from download link above. Works with 1.6.2 mod version.

Texture almost ready. Still missing:
    • mob heads: chicken, skeleton, Enderman, enderdragon
    • roofing: some blocks broken
    • items
    • guis
    Now we need to put it in Soartex Modded version

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]