Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Archived Hm...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rashed, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rashed

Rashed Administrator

Does this have a purpose?
  2. SoaringDragon

SoaringDragon Well-Known Member

*sigh* Yes, this has a purpose Rashed... it's an Introduction forum. Used to "meet and greet" newbies or old returning peoples like me. Also, that's a better question for the CHATBOX >.> or discussion between your fellow admins... not to put in the forum itself...
    Sheynx likes this.
  3. Ninten_Droid

Ninten_Droid Super Omega Ultra Member

We already had one of those. but someone deleted it.
    --- merged: May 19, 2012 11:06 PM ---
    Welcome back, btw
  4. Shoeboxam

Shoeboxam Administrator/ Invictus Staff Member

When we transitioned to the new forums here at soartex.net, those old Meet and Greet posts were lost. It's nice to see you back, SoaringDragon! Do we get to see more of your awesome textures? Also, how is the Japanese going?
  5. SoaringDragon

I've been working through the BTW textures, which might take a while. As for the Japanese... I got to 300 or so 漢字 and then I somehow lost focus for a month. Now I have 200 to review @_@. All it takes with me is to forget one day and then I end up not doing it again until a month or so later XD My poor projects... so neglected.
    Ninten_Droid likes this.
  6. Shoeboxam

Shoeboxam Administrator/ Invictus Staff Member

Aren't the BTW textures already near-complete? AdamantCeasar made all of the items and MPx9 made the blocks. One GUI has been made, too, and the windmill/waterwheel.

EDIT: ...and broadhead arrow has been made. What is left?
  7. SoaringDragon

I'm basically going through and improving them as most of them are just placeholders, no offense. The only texture block that is still default is the companion cube... as for the items, the armor needs to be done and the "dusts" should to be upgraded to the new style, as does the bucket and the refined tools. I've already done the oil bucket and all the tools (modeled after the newest vanilla set), just haven't gotten around to uploading them because the tools also still need a few tweaks as the leather braiding doesn't look quite right when you're holding it.
    Ninten_Droid and Shoeboxam like this.
  8. Ninten_Droid

漢字 - translates to - Chinese Characters. Did you mean: 日本語が文字化けする?
    Or did you say 漢字 because it was shorter?
  9. Floppygunk

Floppygunk Cereal Killer

That post was made in July, no necroposting please (and make sure to check dates before you reply to a post).
    GoldBattle likes this.
  10. Ninten_Droid

I know it was old. :p
    And why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?
  11. Floppygunk

Floppygunk Cereal Killer

Good idea! The thread is now closed.
    GoldBattle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.