Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Archived Hey All, I'm Back... Again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SoaringDragon, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoaringDragon

SoaringDragon Well-Known Member

Yes, coming in for... maybe this is a yearly visit by now? I'm not quite sure. I seem to pop in every new forum so *shrugs* Anyway, I noticed that something's gone horribly wrong with the customizer and needs to be fixed ASAP. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the new textures... and stuff. Anyway, the grass/dirt textures are miss-labeled, some of item textures are WAY to small, the front of my furnace texture is MISSING, and most of the BTW textures are also too small as well. I'm not sure about the other mods, as I don't use them, but something probably went wrong during the update yesterday. Also, I have new goodies :D (to be posted later)
  2. Shoeboxam

Shoeboxam Administrator/ Invictus Staff Member

Anytime, come on by, glad to see you back! Vanilla development has been deviously slow, I'm excited to see such talent back here.

I took a look at the customizer and nothing seems wrong. Sometimes the page loads funky, could you check again? All items are full size, credits are there correctly and BTW looks fine.
  3. SoaringDragon

SoaringDragon Well-Known Member

Well, the thing is that they're all full-size in the customizer, but by the time it gets to the user in nice neat zip format, some of the textures change size for some reason and the front of my furnace disappears. Idk if it's because of the new Beta downloader or what, but I had to go through and correct all the textures manually. Luckily I didn't delete the old pack and I could copy over those as well as defaults.

I also noticed that some of the new dust textures are not credited correctly (I assume they're floppy's though).
  4. Disaster86

Disaster86 Minecraft Modder

Hello!
    (most helpful reply evaaar!!)
  5. Shoeboxam

I'm talking with Bramamine, admin on MinecraftCustomizer.net, about the changes in their recent update of the site. I will let him know about the problems you are experiencing; I'm sure you aren't the only one.

Quote from Bramamine:
    They should release a complete rewrite of the site sometime in the summer. Basically, Bramamine is who needs to know about these problems, I'm letting him know.
    SoaringDragon likes this.
  6. Shoeboxam

They've got it fixed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.