Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Spoilers Could this be the Customiser?

Discussion in 'News & Discussions' started by artdude543, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valsis

Valsis Lead Fanver Developer Staff Member

Well I'm sorry if we're not 100% dedicated to a hobby like other people are and make a living out of this... We do not make a living out of this community or anything that is done here. We do this out of love and dedication. We do not get payed to be here. This is a hobby for us.

I'm also sorry we have a life outside the computer, I'm sorry most of the community has school, or college or a job, maybe college and a job and side projects.

I'm sorry we have a busy life and we cannot be as dedicated as you wanted us to be, I trully am, but we do have priorities in our lives and you must understand that. If you cannot then I cannot help you do it.

Why not contact X/Y/Z entity to do something for us? Because that is not how we work. If you cannot understand that then I'm sorry that's not on me.

If you cannot take the time to search the textures, because they are THAT specific, that also mean you have other things to do that aren ot as important as getting the textures, otherwise you would find the time ti search for them. I'm sorry but maybe try harder and search for them? It shouldn't take you that long. if it's time consuming for you then that is your problem and I cannot help you with that.

And you're welcome for the canned answer, at least I found 2 minutes of my time, at the office, to answer you.

Best regards,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.