Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Balavoine's Wood GUI

Discussion in 'Vanilla Textures' started by Rashed, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheynx

Sheynx Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Mhm, to be precise, the dark grey and cloudy background is very realistic looking in my opinion. Straight thick lines, metalic looking too. It is a bit heavy, as Valsis says. ;)

Now, this is an older GUI and meh...I won't ever use it myself but a large number of people will, so I can poke you still. I guess it could stay like this as that's how others look too here, but you might want to take note for the future.
  2. devinnnwashere

devinnnwashere Well-Known Member

I know that this is an old thread, but I'm one of the few people that still use this GUI. I've updated this GUI to include the hopper, beacon, and anvil. I know that they need work, but I'm happy with them the way they are.

Hopper:
    [​IMG]

Beacon:
    [​IMG]

Anvil:
    [​IMG]
    Shoeboxam likes this.
  3. Shoeboxam

Shoeboxam Administrator/ Invictus Staff Member

Fantastic! I would add these to the customizer... but the customizer is in limbo. Nevertheless, written down to be added to whatever customizer we end up with.
  4. JusDietrich

JusDietrich New Member

Great! I use that GUI and the default ones for 1.5 aren't good enough. Can't wait till we have the 1.5 customizer
  5. GoldBattle

GoldBattle Administrator Staff Member

Can you post your file for others to use?
  6. Sheynx

I don't think we need *hi-res size* stuff for small items. Heck, even a pickaxe could be done in 16*16 or 32*32

Whenever posible, keep the files to a minimum size so we aren't downloading a 50 MB pack ;)

The guis (expecially this blured one that I hate so much and want to burn :mad: ), don't need to be so huuuuuuuuuuuge. *poke poke*
  7. Shoeboxam

16x or 32x pickaxe? Nooooo....
    GoldBattle likes this.
  8. Sheynx

It is indeed an improvement....
    Valsis likes this.
  9. devinnnwashere

devinnnwashere Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not sure what's wrong with the text...

Attached Files:

GoldBattle and Shoeboxam like this.
  10. Shoeboxam

Devin, we've finally got another customizer up and running. Your texture for the horse is up and can be selected. Thanks for keeping this GUI up to date! Now it's easily accessible for those who want to use it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.