Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Archived A little bit about me.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Harry, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry

Harry Well-Known Member

As most of you can tell my name is Harry, I'm a Native American (Tribe: Iñupiat ; AKA: Eskimos), born in Kotzebue, Alaska. Which is above the arctic circle :p kinda neat? My birthday is on December 31, 1993, so that makes me 19 (as of when I'm posting this) I don't live in Alaska anymore, but I would love to go back and learn everything about my people, and how to talk in the native language again, been about 12 years since I moved to the lower 48 states.

I like just messing around with textures, some days that's all I do, other days I like to play games. For example, MineCraft, Call Of Duty:Black Ops 2 (who doesn't like killing zombies :p), and other games for the PS3. I do have a job, and taking college online until I am able to go to a campus, so I'm trying to save up all the money I can. I love all animals, especially the wolf. I joined here close to a year ago, and started making textures here for a few months now, but I do texture for other packs, Like AnimalCrafting, which was made by dancrum, but now I keep it maintained. If it's not really a problem, I would love some help with the textures there, as it has a theme.
    Shoeboxam likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.