Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Priority 1.9 Screenshot Showcase Challenge!

Discussion in 'News & Discussions' started by Valsis, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Valsis

Valsis Lead Fanver Developer Staff Member

Hello there fellow Fans!

With the 1.9 pack released, I would like to propose a challenge again.

This challenge consists in several screenshots, each one focusing in each new thing that was announced for 1.9. For example, a screenshot with the new End World Structures, the Shulker, new Combat items such as Shields and Elytras ... let your creativity go wild for these screenshots.

If you happen to not have buildings, don't panic! Feel free to use sources provided on PMC, however, don't forget to link us who made the project so we can give them credit as well. If you want to provide new screenshots of biomes feel free to add them as well.

It's preferable that the screenshots are taken with Shaders since it gives that majestic flare to it.

I will be making a preview for the PMC slideshow, with small pieces of each screenshot and, in the screenshot spoiler, I will be uploading the full screenshot itself.

To share the screenshots in this post, upload your content into imgur, make an album and then share the album link here.

Would you like to have your name representing Soartex Fanver? Here's your chance! ;)

On your marks... Ready?
    F2 F2 F2...

Best Regards,
    Val*
    DrumMaster4 likes this.