Welcome to the Soartex forums!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Soartex Forums! Consider signing up to get involved!

Comments on Profile Post by Shoeboxam

1. Shoeboxam
    Shoeboxam
    A changelog is inside it.

Also updated is Soartex_Lite...
    Jul 31, 2013
  2. GoldBattle
    GoldBattle
    Sweet, take a look at the bug reports. Not sure if the new light map makes things brighter. Great shoe!
    Jul 31, 2013
  3. TarquinsBrutus
    TarquinsBrutus
    All the new ctm stuff is incredible. How much time did you spend making this?!
    Aug 1, 2013
  4. Shoeboxam
    Shoeboxam
    Folders reorganization was quick because textures are relative to .properties files. Reworking the creative blocks took time, but now it's done correctly. The new CTM was quick, but that lever... Wools and skies took an hour. I've been learning about cmd.exe and scripting, so I automated everything I could. Glass was quick thanks to scripts.

Having some experience going in and a plan sped things up drastically.
    Aug 1, 2013
  5. TarquinsBrutus
    TarquinsBrutus
    Beautiful.
    Btw, what's with the clay CTM? I thought stained clay did tile naturally, didn't it?
    Aug 1, 2013
  6. Shoeboxam
    Shoeboxam
    Nope, stained clay doesn't tile naturally. This just adds that beveled edge to the otherwise flat texture
    Aug 1, 2013
  7. randomguy404
    randomguy404
    Wait... I keep getting the purple/black quarter squares on vines when CTM is enabled, but it goes away when CTM is disabled. Minecraft 1.6.2, Optifine Ultra B4.
    Aug 3, 2013
  8. Shoeboxam
    Shoeboxam
    Aug 3, 2013
  9. randomguy404
    randomguy404
    Oh okay, I can live without CTM, it's just ugly on aesthetics.
    Aug 3, 2013